Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Die Alone

Several days ago, the Unforgivable spoke to me inside my head in the middle of the night.

Fiona is the target of one of the Fears.

I am one of the Fears myself. I am part of the Dying Man, and I could take you over whenever I wished to do so. I could make you do whatever I wanted. You would be powerless to stop me.

You should leave at once.

I don't know if she'd really do anything to Fiona and Soren, but I can’t keep the possibility open.

The Unforgivable has started using my body more and more, and it's terrifying hearing her speak with my mouth to my friends. She tells them she- I- hate them. Every apology sounds hollow, but I can't tell them what's really happening. They'd reject me.

She can't be stopped. She's the end of everything.

I hate this, but I left. I vanished from Fiona and Soren's life. I hate myself so much for this. All I can think of is how much they must hate me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment