Saturday, August 24, 2019

The Unforgivable

I've started to hear voices. I don't really want to tell anyone, but I don't think anybody is reading this blog anyways, and I have to get it out. I'm hearing a voice in my head and she sounds exactly like me.

I am death, and I come for all. First I will kill your spirit. I am already in the process. Let us see how long it takes for your body to go with it.

They call me many things. The Reaper, Belial, the Dying Woman. Personally, though, I'm fond of "the Unforgivable."

I will explain the time I appeared in your dream. I am a being of the mind. I live in your thoughts. I feed on your soul. Whatever I want is mine, if only in your dreams. And now it can be yours as well. Aren't I generous?

What the fuck, right?

I haven't heard from her since then. Let's hope it stays that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment